Ideal Products continues to monitor events surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic and strives to follow all government and health authority directions as they unfold.
With new measures in place, current operations maintain at full capacity as we continue to service various sectors that are considered essential. We will remain open for business to support our customers in these critical and essential markets unless otherwise directed by government authorities.
Workplace health and safety is our highest priority. As such, our safety committee members have been amending internal policies and procedures to address the situation accordingly.
Please note the following have been implemented until further notice:
- Return Policy: Until further notice, Ideal Products will not be accepting any product returns. If you have an immediate or urgent request in nature, please contact your local representative.
- Visitors: General Visitors: All visitors must now make an appointment prior to visiting anyone at our facilities.
- Courier Services: General courier services will now make all deliveries to our shipping and receiving doors as main entrances will be securely locked.
- All visitors including freight and courier services must sign in upon arrival.
- Shipping and receiving doors shall only be opened by Ideal Products employees.
We thank everyone for their understanding and support on these measures as they are in place for the health and safety of everyone.
Ideal Products recognizes we have several facilities throughout various regions; therefore directives may differ by municipality which will ultimately be handled as such respectively. Please ensure you contact your local representative for any questions regarding these matters.
Further news and updates will continue through our various email and social media streams. Updates will be also communicated to employees by the safety committee at our regular bi-weekly huddles.
Ideal Products Leadership Team
More COVID-19 updates and news can be found here: