Ideal Products of Canada Ltd.
- Corporate Head Office
- 715 76 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6P 1P2
- T: 780 456 3286
- F: 780 456 8808
- TF: 1 800 299 0819
- Rob Bertram, CEO email@example.com
- Tammy Bertram, CFO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Melia, GM email@example.com
- James K Low, Bus Dev Mgr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank McIsaac, GM, Eng/R&D email@example.com
- Rachel Walsh, Controller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Al Angel, Plant Mgr email@example.com
- Robert G. Riedyk, CSR firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal Products of America LP
- 3239 Phoenixville Pike, Building 3 Malvern, PA 19355
- T: 484 320 6194
- F: 484 320 6198
- TF: 1 888 877 7685
- Larry Rice, GM email@example.com
- Mike Johnson, GM Southwest Region firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Giovinco, Controller/Office Mgr email@example.com
- James K. Low, Bus Dev Mgr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service – Houston
- Norma Chapa, CSR, email@example.com
Ideal Products of Hong Kong Ltd.
Ideal Products of DongGuan Ltd.
Why Ideal Products?
What do you like about your position at Ideal Products?
What I like most about my position at Ideal Products is I get to see the entire manufacturing process.
From the moment an order is entered in the system, I coordinate the process from raw material to finished product in order to meet the customer due date.
Alan Rice • Production & Packaging Supervisor
What made you choose Ideal Products when you were searching for a new position?
Being a recent college graduate, Ideal Products offered an opportunity to begin my career in
an environment that will allow me to grow with the company.
Mary Ann Merlino • Customer Service Representative
Innovative thinking, growth opportunities
At Ideal Products we value a culture in which our people have a clear understanding of their role and the purpose it has within the team, we recognize the individual contribution as well as the combined efforts of the team. We encourage employees to believe in their professional and personal goals and never stop striving for more. Ideal Products provides a safe, healthy work environment that promotes the well-being of each individual.
We are proud that our people arrive at work knowing that what they contribute each day matters and that their contribution adds to the objectives and goals of the company and our continuous improvement plan.
It’s more than a pay cheque
We want everyone to feel great about coming to work. We provide a dynamic work environment, opportunities to develop and competitive compensation.
Our employees also receive:
Employee Education Assistance
Ideal Products is always looking for great talent to join our continuously growing team! If you are interested in an opportunity to join an innovative thinking, global leader in manufacturing, that services the mechanical insulation industry, please send us your resume today.